The opinions expressed are those of our contributing readers.
RVServiceReviews.com has no means and is unable to make any determination about the experience, competence,
integrity, or honesty of any of its contributors. We encourage our readers to seek a variety of
information resources, and to make whatever additional and independent investigation may be necessary or
appropriate before making any commitments or taking any steps in reliance on any information which is
posted at this site.
If you are the service provider and want to respond to this review send an email to [email protected]
Please provide the name of your company, as it appears on the review, the date of service provided by the reviewer and
the explanation of the problem from your perspective.
Date of Service:
Work Done on:
Class A - Diesel
2002 Country Coach 40' Magna C-12 Cat
1. Change engine oil & filters
2. Change transmission fluid to synthetic with filter kit
3. Lubricate complete
4. Change fuel filters
5. Change water filter
6. Service generator complete
7. Change steering & radiator fan motor hydraulic filters
8. Repair dash A/C leak
9. Mentioned to Phillip the steering was loose. He ascertained the problem and corrected (the steering arm nut was about to fall off) it in minutes.
Evaluation of Service Performed:
Commentary: I highly recommend this service facility as excellent, highly competent and reasonably priced. Whenever in the Southeast (Alabama,Tennessee, etc.), I recommend you have them service and do maintenance on your motorhome. There is electrical service (30/50) available.